NOTICE: Activation Key Requires a Valid and Active Steam Account for Activation and Installation
About the Game:
How will you survive?
Marooned on a decaying space station, the Sevastopol, you’ll enter a desperate struggle for survival as you are stalked by a terrifying, deadly Alien. As Ellen Ripley’s daughter Amanda, stay alert and out of sight as you search to uncover the secrets of your mother’s fate in this superbly-realised survival horror game set fifteen years after Alien™.
Haunted by a few panicked survivors, the Sevastopol is a labyrinthine environment that conceals clues to its own downfall. You’ll crawl through air vents, hack computer systems and deploy the available tech to evade the Alien, whose dynamic behavior evolves after each encounter.
- Outsmart and evade the unpredictable and ferociously intelligent Alien, who uses its heightened senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Scavenge for hidden resources, craft items and use the Sevastopol’s battered technology to improvise distractions and defenses to keep you alive.
- Explore the increasingly volatile Sevastopol, wracked with fear and mistrust, and stalked by a ruthless killer.
- Immerse yourself in this superbly-realised survival horror game crafted with incredible fidelity to the atmosphere, art direction and production values of the classic 1979 sci-fi film Alien™.
- Alien: Isolation – The Collection contains all DLC, including two stand-alone missions set aboard the Nostromo, in which players become a member of the original crew, and five mission packs that add new maps, playable characters and challenges to the Survivor and Salvage modes.
Processor:2.8Ghz OS: OS X 10.10.5 or higher RAM:8.0GB Free Space:35.0GB Graphics:2.0GB Accessories:Game Pad
Processor:2.0Ghz OS: OS X 10.10.4 RAM:4.0GB Free Space:35.0GB Graphics:1.0GB Accessories:Keyboard
Alien: Isolation, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 TM & © 2014 – 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Twentieth Century Fox, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and their associated logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Alien: Isolation game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © SEGA. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Developed for and published on Linux and the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Creative Assembly and the Creative Assembly logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright, unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, distribution, extraction, re-sale, renting, broadcast, public performance, or transmissions by any means of this Game or accompanying documentation or part thereof is prohibited except as otherwise permitted by SEGA.