NOTICE: Uplay account required for game activation and installation
About the game
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds, the player (Baker) must choose between the success of his mission and the lives of his men - his brothers in arms.
Brothers in Arms will immerse players in the historic eight-day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound and gameplay.
- One of a Kind: Brothers in Arms is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real Military Tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real Soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each having a distinctly unique personality, appearance and style.
- Revolutionary AI System: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and manoeuvre to flank and kill their foes.
Unprecedented Authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial Reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative Multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
- Award-Winning Team: Gearbox Software, creators of Half-Life Opposing Force; developers of James Bond: Nightfire, Counter-Strike and Halo (PC).
Supported OS : Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
Memory: 512 Mb (1 Gb recommended)
Direct X 9.0c (included on disc)
Sound card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard required
Network: Modem or LAN Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended)
Hard Drive space needed: 5 Gb
Video card: Direct X 9.0c compliant 32 MB (64MB recommended)