Notice: Steam account required for game activation and installation
About The Game
Lavapools is a hardcore arcade game, all about dodging death in a rising hell. You play Krusty, a crab whose child have been kidnapped by a terrible octopus. But as he was looking for him, Krusty fell into the octopus' deadly traps! And now he needs you to escape from this evil place and rescue his progeniture. There are no weapons in Lavapools. It's a game only about dodging, pure skill and understanding regular patterns. Be careful though, while levels get more and more dangerous...
- 10+ different levels that can be played endlessely
- Progressive levels, that become hell over player's accomplishments
- Deadly traps with a regular patterns that can kill you in an instant
- Multiple game modes with different rythms and goals
- An original soundtrack evolving with the player's progression
- A great replay value and leaderboards!
PC System Requirements
MINIMUM: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7+ Processor: 2 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 3870 or better DirectX: Version 9.0c Storage: 100 MB available space Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Mac System Requirements
MINIMUM: OS: Mac OS X Leopard version 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3+ Processor: 2 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB Storage: 100 MB available space
Linux System Requirements
MINIMUM: OS: Ubuntu 10.10+ Processor: 2 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 512 MB Storage: 100 MB available space Language Support: Interface: English, French Full Audio: English