Notice: Steam account required for game activation and installation
About the game:
Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development.
To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
Get ready for intense 2D arcade fighting.
Spirit of old-school fighting games is back with Slashers: The Power Battle. Inspired by the classic fighting game series like Street Fighter 3, Last Blade, Samurai Shodown and Guilty Gear, Slashers: The Power Battle delivers it all - it’s fast; it’s full on; it’s tactical; it’s online and it’s FUN!
With fluid animations and colourful graphics, Slashers: The Power Battle is a highly tactical game with multiple unique fighters, each with their own fighting styles and moves. The game also come stack with an array of awesome features:
- Create and customize your fighter with "Journey Mode" mode.
- Challenge players all around the world with "Net-play" mode.
- Learn game mechanics and twists with "Tutorial Lessons".
- Access each character's ending and story with “Arcade Mode".
- 11 Fighters (+Free DLC) each with unique abilities. Characters include a dagger wielder Ottoman warrior who excels in slap attacks; a giant dagger riding ninja; a Kazakh shaman who uses spirits to attack and curse opponents; a half-beast with his pet which helps to create combinational attack patterns; a Templar knight who resists and counters opponent’s attacks.
- Easy to use controls with a set-up to suit everyone: 4 attack buttons (Slash, Big Slash, Kick, Chaos) and 3 input modes - simple, normal and Arcade (for all you old-school joystick fans).
- Cartoon-like HD Graphics - Big and detailed characters and backgrounds.
- Multiple gameplay Modes - Arcade Mode, Story Mode, Net-play, Versus Play, Tutorials, Combo Challenges and Journey Mode (survival/customization mode).
- Character Accessories - Change the look of your character in Journey Mode by paying in-game currency (medals).
- Tactical Features - Enhance your gameplay style and create your own combos with features like: "Block" and "Counter Block" (similar to "Parry" in SF3 games),"Recovery" and "Power Recovery" (similar to Roman Cancels in GG games),"Chaos Break" (similar to Burst in GG games) and "Limit Break" attacks.
- Destroy your Opponents with Style - Unlock the power of strategic Chaos Moves by selecting one "blue" type chaos move at the start of each fight.
- Access devastating "red" type chaos move by filling your chaos meter.
- Access your character's unique "Chaos Drive" by spending your chaos point whenever you wish.
- Finish off your opponent with a character specific method when they are on low health and you are on the winning round.
PC System Requirements
OS Version:Window Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor:Pentium 4 3.0GHz or better
Graphics:GeForce GT 730, Radeon HD 5670
Networks:Broadband internet connection
Disk Space: 2GB