Notice: Steam account required for game activation and installation
Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Team Racing League
In Team Racing League, racing skill meets team strategy. Two teams of three players battle each other to the finish line. Only one player needs to finish first for a team to win. Other players can choose to support their racer, fight for position, or screw over opponents using a range of unique abilities. Activate anchor mode to obstruct opponents. Roast blocks or hovercrafts using your afterburner. Boost into enemies or connect your hovercraft to a teammate to extend into a roadblock. You decide which role to fulfil. Team up with friends, strategize and beat the opposing team!
- Compete in online multiplayer 3v3 team racing.
- Experience intuitive, skill-based drifting and racing physics.
- Assume multiple roles: race, support or troll.
- Use disruptive abilities like roasting, anchor mode and movable force fields.
- Connect with a teammate and activate unique dual player mechanics.
- Team up with friends and climb the leaderboards as a team.
- Race your own ghost in time trial to practice your track knowledge and racing skills.
- Predict the winning team and vote for MVP in Twitch mode.
MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Dual Core Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: VRAM: 1792 MB NVIDIA GTX 460, ATI Radeon 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400 DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 1 GB available space
RECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core i5 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: VRAM: 2 GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 1 GB available space
Team Racing League’s development was inspired by top-down retro arcade racing games like Super Off Road and Championship Sprint. Instead of relying on power-ups, the game is all about teamwork and racing skills. It aims to be a pure racer, without artificial equalizing mechanics. During the race, the entire track and all racers are visible in a top-down view, giving both players and spectators an excellent overview. Team up with friends and beat your opponents together in exciting online multiplayer matches!