NOTICE: Requires the base game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Uplay account. Requires internet connection.
Extend your Ghost’s experience with the Season Pass which includes two major expansions plus exclusive digital content featuring equipment packs, an exclusive vehicle, epic weapons and more.
Create a team with up to 3 friends in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands and enjoy the ultimate military shooter experience set in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world.
Save money on content for this game by purchasing the Season Pass.
About the game
Bolivia, a few years from now: this beautiful South American country has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The influential and vicious Santa Blanca drug cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, injustice, and violence. The cartel is on track to becoming a major underworld power and global threat.
An all-out war is not the answer. A surgical, stealthy, lethal approach is the only way to stop the disease at its source. The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, are sent behind enemy lines to wreak havoc, destabilize, and eventually break the alliance between the cartel and the corrupted government.
Facing an almighty enemy in a massive and hostile environment, the Ghosts will need to make critical moral choices and engage in tough battles to complete their mission – their grittiest and most dangerous operation to date.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands is the very first military shooter in a massive, dangerous, and responsive open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op.
- Bienvenidos a bolivia
- From the infamous Death Road to the world’s largest salt flat, journey through Ubisoft’s largest open world action-adventure game to date. Discover massive regions inspired by Bolivia and South America, their stunning vistas and incredible diversity. Explore the hundreds of villages, landmarks, and legends populating this country in one of the many available vehicles, both on and off road, in the air, on land, and at sea. Immerse yourself in Bolivian culture as you cross paths with inhabitants reacting to their own agendas and to the game’s day-night cycle and weather system.
- Become a ghost
- Lead a team of four Ghosts, the absolute best of the US military. Play either solo or with up to three of your friends online in this gritty adventure as they seamlessly join you at any point in the game. Engage all your military missions in whatever order and manner suits you: stealth, distraction, and tactical or frontal assault always remain possible. Use the new iconic drones to recon the toughest terrains and to tag enemy outposts, or transform them into destructive weapons. Make difficult but critical choices: sabotage, interrogation, kidnapping, and assassination are but a few of the options available for you to reach your objectives. Upgrade and fully customize your Ghost with the experience and loot you gather on the battleground.
- Manipulate and face the consequences
- Interact with different factions in the game: gather intel from the Santa Blanca cartel, bribe the aggressive Unidad military force, benefit from the local rebels’ resources, or protect the native population. Start inter-faction battles to cause distractions and help you reach your objectives. The world will react differently to each of your choices: unexpected opportunities and threats could arise from any situation, turning into long lasting and dire consequences. Manipulate the system. Manipulate the unexpected.
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB memory/ HARD DISK: 50GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 / AMD R9 270X (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
- HDD: 50Go available disk space
Supported video cards at time of release:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 660 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series, GTX 900 series, GTX 1000 series
- AMD Radeon: R9 270 or better, Radeon R9 300/R9 Fury/RX 400 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
- These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770@ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB memory / HARD DISK: 50GB storage
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 390/RX480 (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Sound Card:DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
- HDD: 50Go available disk space
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.