In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
About the Game:
The ultimate in fantasy strategy.
Total War: WARHAMMER II is a strategy game of colossal proportions. Choose from four iconic Races from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and mount a campaign of conquest to save or destroy the New World.
Enjoy hundreds of hours of sophisticated gameplay with a combination of turn-based strategy on the campaign map and immense real-time clashes on the battlefield.
*Welcome to the New World*
The second in a trilogy and sequel to Creative Assembly’s multi award-winning Total War: WARHAMMER, WARHAMMER II delivers a breathtaking new narrative campaign set across the magnificent continents of Lustria, Ulthuan, Naggaroth, and the Southlands.
*Command High Elves, Lizardmen, Dark Elves or Skaven in the Great Vortex Campaign*
Delve into a deeply engrossing campaign playing as one of eight Legendary Lords belonging to any of four awe-inspiring Races. You must perform a series of arcane rituals to control the Great Vortex, a powerful maelstrom of enormous magical energy.
Engage in statecraft, diplomacy, and exploration, and build your empire turn by turn. Level up your military leaders — Legendary Lords and Heroes — and arm them with magical weapons and armor. Recruit vast armies and capture settlements, negotiate alliances or declare Total War to subjugate any that stand between you and your goal.
*Epic Real-Time Battles*
Command thousands-strong legions of soldiers primed for battle. Harness powerful magic and send forth ferocious, twisted monsters and fire-breathing dragons. Employ cunning military strategy or use brute force to turn the tide of combat and lead your forces to victory.
*Conquer Two Worlds in the Mortal Empires Campaign*
Those who own both WARHAMMER and WARHAMMER II are invited to embark upon the Mortal Empires campaign across both the Old and New Worlds.
- OS: macOS 10.14
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680MX, 2GB AMD R9 M290, 1.5GB Intel Iris Graphics 540 or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 51 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.———
- * All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- * All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2017
- * All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better (1)
- * All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- 1. Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics card are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
- * All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.7GHz processor or better.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, GW, Games Workshop, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. Originally developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War and the Total War logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on macOS and Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.