NOTICE: Requires a valid and active Steam Account for installation and activation.
About the Game:
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.
The sinister science fantasy universe of Warhammer 40,000 comes to savage life with Dawn of War II on Mac and Linux.
It’s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia, a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Milky Way, where a battle of epic proportions is about to begin. As a newly promoted Force Commander of the Blood Ravens Chapter, it is your privilege to lead crack squads of Space Marines into battle against the forces of Orks, Tyranids and Eldar that threaten the Imperium of Man.
Driven by an innovative campaign narrative steeped in the lore of Warhammer 40,000, armies of technologically advanced warriors wage brutal war against remorseless enemies in a series of addictively fast-paced and visceral combat missions.
- Lead an elite strike force of Space Marines in a brutal interplanetary campaign that combines the very best of RTS and RPG.
- Engage in relentless warfare in a series of intense fast-paced missions that always put you and your squads at the heart of the action.
- Direct your squads with speed and precision, and develop them through visceral combat from raw recruits into the galaxy’s most battle-hardened veterans.
- Configure your own campaign by choosing which battles and even planets to fight in.
- Take on myriad missions teeming with different objectives, enemies, stories and rewards.
- Take advantage of Dawn of War II’s multiplayer options to head up any of the four races; Space Marines, Orks, Eldar or Tyranids, each with different units and abilities to unleash in devastating multiplayer battles.
Processor:2.4Ghz OS: OS X 10.11.5 or higher RAM:8.0GB Free Space:18.0GB Graphics:1.0GB Accessories:Multi-Button Mouse
Processor:1.8Ghz OS: OS X 10.10.5 RAM:4.0GB Free Space:18.0GB Graphics:512MB Accessories:Keyboard
Requires an Intel processor. The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series. The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD 515 and Intel HD4000. This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive). To activate Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, you will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed and published for Mac and Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.