NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
About the Game:
Earth has changed.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders surrendered to alien forces. Facing impossible odds you must rebuild XCOM, and ignite a global resistance to reclaim our world and save humanity.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM on the run: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- Recruit Resistance Fighters: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- Tactical Guerrilla Combat: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A new breed of enemy: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- Research, develop and upgrade: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- Each mission is a unique challenge: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- Engage in cross-platform multiplayer on Steam: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps across Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Take advantage of mods: Play with mods that add further variety to every game element, from campaigns and tactics to aliens and classes.
*FOUR DLC PACKS*
- Resistance Warrior Pack: Customize your squad of resistance fighters with a set of bonus outfits and head gear, as well as custom armor and face camo. Instantly unlock a survivor of the old war as a new recruit in your barracks.
- Anarchy’s Children: This rebellion-themed content pack introduces more than 100 exotic new customizations for the entire arsenal of armors available to your XCOM soldiers, including new hair styles, face paints, lower face props, decals, helmets, and masks. These options are cosmetic and do not alter the stats of a soldier.
- Alien Hunters: Transform the soldiers of XCOM into an elite alien hunting squad with impressive new weapons and armor to face off against new alien Rulers that will pursue your squad across an entire campaign. Additional cosmetic upgrades to soldiers and the Avenger are included, as well as a new epic mission where Central Officer Bradford leads a squad with the guidance of an old friend.
- Shen’s Last Gift: Investigate ADVENT’s “Lost Towers” facility where Chief Engineer Lily Shen accompanies your squad in search of her late father’s secretive final project. Discover a unique new soldier class complete with powerful new combat abilities, strategy mechanics, and customization options.
*XCOM 2: War of the Chosen*
War of the Chosen adds extensive new content in the fight against ADVENT when additional resistance factions form to eliminate the alien threat on Earth. In response, a new enemy known as the “Chosen” emerges with one goal: recapture the Commander of XCOM. The expansion includes new Hero classes to counter the “Chosen”, new enemies, missions, environments and increased depth in strategic gameplay.
OS: Ubuntu 17.04 (64bit), SteamOS 2.121 RAM: 8 GB Graphics: 2 GB
OS: Ubuntu 17.04 (64bit), SteamOS 2.121 Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 3.30 GHz RAM: 4 GB HDD: 78 GB Graphics: 1 GB Accessories: Mouse
The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx Series, ATI Radeon HD2xxx Series, ATI X1xxx Series, Intel GMA Series, Intel HD 515, Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD6000, Intel Iris 5100, Intel Iris 6100, Nvidia 1xx Series, Nvidia 3xx Series, Nvidia 7xxx Series, Nvidia 8xxx Series and Nvidia 9xxx Series
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.