NOTICE: Activation Key Requires a Valid and Active Steam Account for Installation And Activation
About the Game:
Earth has changed.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM on the run: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- Recruit Resistance Fighters: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- Tactical guerrilla combat: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A new breed of enemy: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- Research, develop and upgrade: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- Each mission is a unique challenge: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- Engage in cross-platform multiplayer on Steam: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps across Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Take advantage of mods: Play with mods that add further variety to every game element, from campaigns and tactics to aliens and classes.
Processor:Intel i7 series OS:Ubuntu 14.04.2 64-bit / SteamOS RAM:8GBFree Space:32GB Graphics:2GB NVIDIA 960 or better with driver version 352.55 or better. Accessories:Keyboard
Processor:Intel i3-3225 3.3GHz OS:Ubuntu 14.04.2 64-bit / SteamOS RAM:4GB Free Space:32GB Graphics:1GB NVIDIA 650 or better with driver version 352.55 or better .Accessories:Keyboard
AMD and Intel GPUs are not supported at this time.
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.