NOTICE: UPlay account required for game activation and installation. Requires an Internet Connection.
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW and virtual drives.
About the Game:
Rayman, Barbara, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- Auto-Murfy mode: A specific button on the controller allowing you to give orders to Murfy as you continue playing with your classic characters (Rayman or any of his friends).
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to become a Platforming Hero.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium® IV @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon® 64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2 GHz recommended)
RAM: 2GB or more
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce 6800GT or AMD Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB VRAM with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (nVidia GeForce 9600GT or higher, AMD Radeon HD3850 or higher 512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 recommended) - See supported List*
DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
HARD DISK: 6 GB free hard disk space
PERIPHERALS: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: nVidia GeForce 6800GT or better, 7, 8, 9, GT200, GT400, GT500, GT600 series
AMD Radeon X1950 Pro or better, HD2000, HD3000, HD4000, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000 series
Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an uptodate list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman, Rayman Legends, the character of Rayman, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.