NOTICE: UPlay account required for game activation and installation. Requires an Internet Connection.
About the game
Experience an intense, innovative and clever horror experience in a realistic, constantly shifting environment out at sea in Cold Fear by Ubisoft
Cold Fear puts you in the role of Tom Hansen a US Coast Guard crewman whose team is sent to investigate a drifting, abandoned Russian whaling ship. Prepare to face the horrors lurking beneath its bloodstained decks.
Shoot your way through a bloodsoaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie. Confront hordes of alarmingly intelligent enemies as the ship’s deck lurches constantly under your feet.
- Clever action: Interact with close to a dozen different traps offered by your environment to eliminate frantic and fiendishly clever enemies, or choose in an array of seven devastating and varied weapons.
- Horror to the gore: Fight your way through a blood-soaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie. Spill your path with liters of blood as you blast through hordes of lurking, vicious enemies.
- Into the center of the storm: Survive in the middle of a ferocious arctic storm that constantly rocks the ship’s deck under your feet. Every step you take, the raging weather wind, waves, rain and breakers will oppose your advance.
- Rock the boat: Challenge or take advantage of the constantly shifting environment: cling on handrails, avoid deadly falls and lure your enemies into dangerous areas where only you can survive.
- Real shivers: Immerse yourself in one of the most detailed and realistic horror experience. Will you have what it takes to confront it?
- A riveting storyline: Discover how it all started in a startling and brilliantly told storyline. Get help from mysterious and attaching characters and oppose sick-minded mobsters and mad scientists.
- Horror new territories: Onboard a mysterious whaler ship, or deep inside the entrails of a sickly parasite oil rig explore vast, crumbling, oppressive and constantly moving environments.
Supported OS : Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1GHz min,2 Ghz recommended
Memory: 256 Mb, 512 Mb recommended
Sound card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive space needed: 2.2 Gb
Video card: Direct X 9.0c compliant 64 MB min, 128 MB recommended
Supported video cards at date of release:
Nvidia GeForce 3, 4 and FX
ATI Radeon 8500, 9 series and X series
GeForce 4 MX not supported