Notice: In order to activate this game, you will require a Steam account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://www.voidu.com/en/steam-guide
About the game
- You’ve fled your home, only to find yourself lost in space with a damaged ship. Your only option is to beam down to the planet below and gather the resources you need to repair your ship and set off to explore the vast, infinite universe…
In Starbound, you create your own story - there’s no wrong way to play! You may choose to save the universe from the forces that destroyed your home, uncovering greater galactic mysteries in the process, or you may wish to forego a heroic journey entirely in favor of colonizing uncharted planets.
- Settle down and farm the land, become an intergalactic landlord, hop from planet to planet collecting rare creatures, or delve into dangerous dungeons and lay claim to extraordinary treasures.
Discover ancient temples and modern metropolises, trees with eyes and mischievous penguins. Make use of hundreds of materials and over two thousand objects to build a sleepy secluded cabin in the woods, a medieval castle, or an underwater arcade.
- Starbound has been built from the ground up to be multiplayer and easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own and modify the game to suit your play style - add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests - the possibilities are limitless.
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons, and quests!
- You're the captain of your very own starship! Decorate it, expand it and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants - if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Three game modes - Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death) and Hardcore (permadeath)
- Craft thousands of objects - building materials, armor, weapons, furniture and more
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you
- All content is available in online drop-in/drop-out co-op
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own - add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests
OS: Windows XP or later Processor: Core i3 Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Discrete GPU capable of directx 9.0c DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 4 GB available space
OS: Windows XP or later Processor: Core 2 Duo Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB graphics memory and DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU DirectX: Version 9.0c Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 3 GB available space
© 2014 - 2017 Chucklefish Limited. Starbound and Chucklefish (and their respective logos) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Chucklefish Limited. The Game is a fictitious work set in an imagined world. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.