Notice: Steam account required for game activation and installation
About The Game
Turmoil offers players a visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th century oil rush in North America. Get a taste of the rush and rivalry of the time as you earn your way to become a successful oil entrepreneur. As you make money digging up and selling oil, the town will grow along with you.
Turmoil was in a prototype phase for a year before it entered Steam Early Access in June 2015. After spending exactly one year there, Turmoil was released succesfully for PC's in June 2016. In February 2017 Turmoil was also released on iOS, exclusively for iPad.
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
- Steam: Achievements, Badges, Trading Cards and Cloud Saving.
Windows System Requirement
MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Processor: 2,5 GHz Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 100 MB available space
Mac System Requirement OS X: MINIMUM: OS: 10.9 Processor: Intel Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 100 MB available space
Linux System Requirement MINIMUM: OS: Ubuntu 12.04 and up, or the latest version of SteamOS Memory: 2 GB RAM Storage: 100 MB available space Additional Notes: Other Linux distributions will probably also work.