Build and grow your very own computer repair enterprise as you learn to diagnose, fix and build PCs. With real-world licensed components and comprehensive hardware and software simulation, you can plan and bring your ultimate PC to life.
Ten produkt może być aktywowany w Poland
NOTICE: Requires an Active Steam Account to Activate and Install the Game.
About the Game
- Does building your own PC seem like an impossible task?
PC Building Simulator aims to teach even the most novice PC user how their machine is put together with step-by-step instructions explaining the order parts should be assembled and providing useful information on what each part is and its function.
- PC Building Simulator will allow you to experiment with a large selection of accurately modelled, fully licensed parts from your favourite real-world manufacturers.
If money was no object, what would you build?
- Build your PC from the case up with your favourite parts and express your building flair by choosing your favourite LED and cabling colors to really make it stand out. Choose from a range of air and water cooling solutions to keep it cool or even go all out with fully customizable water cooling loops! Once your rig is ready to go, turn it on and see how it benchmarks. Not happy with the results? Jump into the bios and try your hand at overclocking to see if you can get better results without breaking anything!
- The career mode in PC Building Simulator puts you in charge of your very own PC building and repair business. From your own cozy workshop you must use all your technical skills to complete the various jobs that come your way.
Customers will provide you a range of jobs from simple upgrades and repairs to full system builds which you must complete while balancing your books to ensure you are still making a profit!
"OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740 (or equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB) - Integrated GPUs may work but are not supported.
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible"
To activate the Steam key you've received, follow the instructions below;
- First up, open the Steam client. (If you don't have it, simply click the "Install Steam" button here => https://store.steampowered.com/about/ )
- Sign in to your Steam account. (If you don't have one, click here to create a new one => https://store.steampowered.com/join/)
- Click on the "ADD A GAME" button in the bottom corner of the client.
- Then, select "Activate a product on Steam..."
- Write down or copy-paste the activation key that you've received from Voidu in the window.
- Your game is now visible in your library! Click on your "Library".
- And finally, click on the game and select "Install" to start your download.
Klienci, którzy kupili ten produkt nabyli również:
The Vintage Pack includes three new coasters, five new rides, classic roofs and architecture, interactive vending machines, static and animated props, building props, lights and scenery, animated characters, fences, foliage, path extras, and character hats.
A theme so dark it rose from the grave! Embrace the spook-tacular new supernatural content in Planet Coaster, and thrill your guests with surprises lurking around every dark corner!
Be the unsung hero of every Esports team – the tech support! Start with a humble team, and rise up the ranks as you juggle demands from players, sponsors and the team manager. Manage the team’s tech budget, put the right sponsor parts in your builds, and try to remain calm when something crucial fails on match day!
A brand new workshop for PC Building simulator created with NZXT's design team. A crisp, modern space, featuring an all-new layout decorated with NZXT products and swag.