NOTICE: UPlay account required for game activation and installation. Requires an Internet Connection.
About the game
You are the Prince of Persia. Upon return to your kingdom, you find your homeland ravaged by war. Play two sides of a divided soul – the Prince and his darker self. Only by unleashing their distinct powers and skills can you cast off your fugitive existence and restore peace to your land, and to your soul.
- Alternate between the two personalities: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.
- Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies from afar with the deadly chain; or surprise them with full speed kill moves. The choice is yours.
- Battle freely in an urban environment: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, elude assassins in chaotic streets and ambush pursuers.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.
- Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia® franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles – all masterfully blended together into a rich gaming experience.
Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1.0 GHz AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Graphics:32 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Sound DirectX 9.0c compliant (Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
Hard Drive:1.5 GB
Peripherals: Windows-compatible gamepad
*Supported video cards at time of retail release: ATI 7500/8500/9000/X series, NVIDIA GeForce 3/4/FX/6/7 series (GeForce 4 MX not supported); Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish