NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
NOTICE: This product can only be activated in the following countries & regions: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia Former Yugoslav, Republic of Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City, Aland Islands, Serbia, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Europe, Gibraltar, Greenland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Kingdom, Scotland, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey.
ABOUT THE GAME
HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien™, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
When she left Earth, Ellen Ripley promised her daughter Amanda she would return home for her 11th birthday. Amanda never saw her again.
Fifteen years later, Amanda, now a Weyland-Yutani employee, hears that the flight recorder of her mother’s ship, the Nostromo, has been recovered at the remote trading station Sevastopol. The temptation for her to finally understand what happened is too much to resist. When the crew arrive at Sevastopol, they find something is desperately wrong. It all seems to be connected to an unknown menace, stalking and killing deep in the shadows.
In order to uncover the truth about her mother, Amanda is forced to confront the same terrifying thing that separated them.
- Alien: Isolation – Main Game
- Alien: Isolation – Corporate Lockdown
- Alien: Isolation – Crew Expendable
- Alien: Isolation – Last Survivor
- Alien: Isolation – Safe Haven
- Alien: Isolation - Trauma
- Alien: Isolation – The Trigger
- Alien: Isolation – Lost Contact
- OVERCOME AN EVER-PRESENT DEADLY THREAT - Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- IMPROVISE TO SURVIVE - Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on?
- EXPLORE A WORLD OF MYSTERY AND BETRAYAL - Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.
- OS: Windows 7 32 bits
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16GHz
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 430 1024 MB, AMD Radeon HD 5550 1024 MB
- OS: Windows 7 64 bits
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel: Core 2 Quad Q9650 - 4 Core 3GHz, AMD: Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core 3.2GHz
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 200 2048 MB, Nvidia GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX660 2048 MB