Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition includes:
- Ancestors Legacy
- Ancestors Legacy - Digital Artbook
- Ancestors Legacy - Digital Soundtrack
- Ancestors Legacy - Saladin’s Conquest DLC
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
Ancestors Legacy - Digital Artbook
A beautiful collection of concept art, 3D art and 2D art from the creators of Ancestors Legacy, shown in a Digital book of 50 pages.
- Story: how we created the hand-drawn 2D animations for our single-player missions.
- Characters: designing the compromise between historical accuracy and cool look of medieval warriors.
- Environment: designing architecture and settlements to look cool and give players feeling of expansion, once they grow.
- Team: the only full-team group photo we made during the development!
Ancestors Legacy Original Game Soundtrack
- Author: Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz
- Available formats: 320kbps MP3, 1411kbps WAV
01. Hear Our Call (Main Theme)
02. Round-Shielded Invaders
03. Calm Before The Storm
04. Gravedancers of Odin
05. Forgotten Nights
06. Hordes of The North
07. Fallen Bretheren
08. Death is Nigh
09. Cold Plains of Britannia
10. Fists and Steel
11. These Marshes Shall Be Your Grave
12. Morbid Admonition
13. Crown of The Damned
14. Gallows For The Traitors
15. Dreams of Peace
16. The Burden of Nobility
17. Spirits of the Forefathers
18. The Wrath of Perun
19. Howlings of the Dark Past
20. Wild Spirits
21. My Strength Lies in Veles
22. Uncertain Future
23. To See Beyond the Flesh
24. Vengeance of the Easterners
25. Times of Conquest
26. Dreams of Power
27. Defenders of The Holy Empire
28. Sworn to The Cross
29. Lust For Power
30. To Serve You Is To Reign
31. Will of Mein Kaiser
32. Nightly Prayer
33. To Sacrifice the Forsaken
34. Sacred Crusades
35. Reunion in Valhalla (Reveal Trailer Theme)
Ancestors Legacy – Saladin´s Conquest DLC
Take command of Saracen warriors in a brand-new single player campaign that will take you far from the battlefields of Europe. Follow another path of history and help Saladin protect his desert lands against the Crusaders. Unique new units will help you crush your enemies in 5 story-based missions and on 3 new maps for multiplayer and skirmish mode.
In the ‘Saladin’s Conquest’ campaign, players will experience the story of the greatest Sultan of Egypt and Syria, the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty – Salah ad-Din, who crossed the border to the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1187 with the largest army he had ever commanded. As Saladin, with his prominent generals Gökböri and Abdullah, players will have the opportunity to defeat the great army of the Kingdom of Jerusalem at the Horns of Hattin. Conquer the most essential strongholds of the Levant and take part in the siege of Jerusalem.
- New playable nation, for campaign, skirmish, and multiplayer – Saracens
- New single player campaign with five missions and over 6 hours of playtime
- 3 new multiplayer maps
- New and unique units:
- Hassassins – four-man melee squads with the unique ability of Camouflage. Using camouflage makes them invisible to the enemy until they get really close. Their second unique skill is Explosive Traps. After placing a trap down, it will explode after 10 seconds, damaging both buildings and men, whether friendly or not.
- Grenadiers – ranged four-man squad, their unique ability is firing explosive missiles that are super effective against buildings and very effective against large groups of enemies. To balance that out, they’re quite vulnerable to melee damage...
- Scorpion – the Saracens’ equivalent to the ballista, which has a new model and different stats.