What is Uplay?
The Uplay Client is a launcher from Ubisoft that allows you to access all of your Uplay-enabled titles as well as extra content via the rewards system. You will need a Uplay account & PC client in order to activate and download Ubisoft titles.
How do I know if my game requires Uplay?
You can find the Uplay logo next to the title in the game description. You can also check it in the game description's notice.
Download Uplay PC client from here.
If you do not have a Uplay account, you can create one here.
From 10th Nov 2018, we support Ubisoft's instant product activation system.
This means that customers purchasing Uplay games will be required to redeem their purchase directly on their Uplay account, there will be no activation key needed to activate the Ubisoft games.
You will be prompted to Login to Uplay to redeem your Uplay PC key on the order confirmation page, or you can also find the redemption button in your Orders history page.
Purchase & Activate Ubisoft Games @ Voidu
- Choose the game you want to purchase
- Add the product to the cart & proceed to pay
- After completing the payment process, at the order confirmation page, click on "Link your account to your Ubisoft account"
Log in your Ubisoft account in the pop-up window
- After completing logging into your Uplay account, click (x) to close the pop-up
- Click on "Activate on Ubisoft (Account: xxxxxxxx)" if you want to directly activate the game on your account (click "Change your Ubisoft account" if you want to activate the game on another account)
- Open the Uplay PC Client & Click on "Game Library" to see your game