Notice: This content requires the base game Field of Glory II on Steam in order to play.
Notice: Requires a valid Steam Account for activation and installation
Game description: Legions Triumphant expands Field of Glory II forwards five centuries from the first Emperor, Augustus, until 476 AD when the last Emperor of the Western Roman Empire, Romulus Augustulus, was deposed by his barbarian troops.
- 10 New Factions
- 19 New Units
- 24 New Army List
You can be part of the final conquests of the Roman Empire in Britain, Germany, and Dacia, and then the Pax Romana when the legions on the frontier mostly kept at bay the barbarians to the north and first the Parthians, then the Sassanid Persians, in the east. You can also witness the final disintegration of Western Roman power under pressure from the Germans and Goths (themselves attempting to outdistance the rising power of the Huns), and the desperate attempts of 5th-century leaders to hold at bay the barbarian tide, using armies at least partly consisting of barbarian troops.
- 10 New Epic Battles
- 36 New Quick Battles
- 4 New Historically-based Campaigns
Legions Triumphant follows the development of the Roman Imperial Army through its heyday, its late 3rd century AD reorganization to deal with new threats and subsequent decline. It also follows the rise of its various enemies, the Germans and Goths, the Sassanid Persians and the dreaded Huns.
Summary of feature
· 10 new factions
· 19 new units
· 24 new army lists
· 10 new Epic Battles
· 36 new Quick Battles
· Expanded Custom Battles module.
· Expanded Sandbox Campaign module.
· 4 new historically-based campaigns.
· Main build updated with major improvements to gameplay.
· 10 new factions: Alans, Anglo-Saxons, Caledonians, Goths, Hephthalites, Huns, Palmyrans, Picts, Romano-British, and Sassanid Persians.
· 17 new units: Early Imperial Legionaries, Early Imperial Auxiliaries, Auxiliary Archers, Veteran auxiliary cavalry, Roman Lancers, Late Roman Lancers, Legio Palatina, Legio Comitatensis, Auxilia Palatina, Limitanei, Armoured Horse Archers, Expert Armoured Horse Archers, Fierce Nomad Horse Archers (Huns), Fierce Nomad Light Horse Archers (Huns), Irregular Foot (trousered), Pictish Spearmen and Jewish Zealots. Also, the following that was available in the base game, but not used: Roman auxiliary cavalry, Sassanid levy spearmen.
· 22 new army lists (which together with 2 in the free patch, expands the total number of army lists to 132).
· 10 new Epic Battles: Watling Street 61 AD, Adamclisi 102 AD, Hormozdgan 224 AD, Emesa 272 AD, Argentoratum 357 AD, Maranga 363 AD, Adrianople 378 AD, Frigidus 394 AD, Chalons 451 AD, Nedao 454 AD (each playable from either side).
· 36 new Quick Battles (each playable from either side).
· With Legions Triumphant (together with the base game and Immortal Fire) the Custom Battles and the Sandbox Campaigns modules now include 132 army lists.
· 4 new historically-based campaigns:
o Third Century Crisis
o King of Kings (Sassanid Persia)
o Empire of the Huns
- OS Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor 2GHz processor
- Memory 4 GB Ram
- 2 GB of HD space
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- 1 GB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Slower Intel integrated video cards will require the game to run on lower graphics settings