KILLING FLOOR 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game:
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants)
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
- AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
NEW ENDLESS MODE GAME TYPE
Challenge the relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly crushing as more waves are defeated while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader
- MAC- 10 SMG: Voted back by community popularity, the MAC- 10 SMG makes its triumphant return from the original Killing Floor, featuring incendiary ammo
- Husk Cannon: Requisitioned from a Husk, it is time to bring more fire to the party
- AF2011-A1 pistol: Killing two Zeds with one stone was never easier than holding the lovingly designed two-for-one pistol
NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER D.A.R.
Short for Domestic Assistant Robot, this new and improved fan favorite machine from the original Killing Floor is now freely available for Zed destroying services
- Powercore: Designed by a community mapper, the subterranean facility is yours to defend
- DieSector: The Patriach was very original when naming his new testing arena for his latest and greatest creations
NEW COSMETICS, CRATES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND MORE
The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins