Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Grow dynasties of medieval families and see them evolve and interact as you build their homes, farms and workshops and assign them different tasks, duties and taxes.
Lords and Villeins is a new lighthearted city-building strategy simulation of medieval society where you shape the dynasty of the ruling family. In this game, you don't manage the daily life of every villager; instead, you deal with whole families and their descendants.
Players manage peasant and noble families, expand production chain, work with the church, train an army for the king and influence the daily lives of villagers while making important decisions and engaging with the fantasy of being a ruler.
At the heart of its design is an emotional journey - seeing your villagers grow, evolve, create relationships, go through struggles and challenges to shape their lives and stories in interesting ways.
- 70+ objects at your disposal to build, decorate and improve your settlement
- Nearly 20 different zones and professions that can be performed by the villagers for the player to manage
- 90+ resources to be used in a fully functional production chain
- Unique family-management perspective where the player negotiates with groups of villagers through the head of their family
- Fully simulated procedurally generated environment with a complex AI that can create relationships and develop character traits
- Various domesticated animals your villagers can tame, feed and take care of.
- An immersive world where you are a part of the bigger picture. Collect taxes from your villagers to secure reserves, maintain balance and make your duties to pay the royal tax imposed on your land.
- Visually distinct seasons with soundtrack deigned around seasonal themes, in future updates also expanded with simulations of weather conditions, temperatures and soil quality.