Inspired by true events and real places.
Play through the eyes of Renée, a 16-year-old girl who suffers from the symptoms of mental illness. She is searching for answers to the many questions from her past, whilst exploring the place where she spent most of her youth. Guide Renée through a dark and emotional journey where the lines between entertainment, storytelling, and reality blur.
Based on extensive research and inspired by real events, The Town of Light is a first-person psychological story adventure game set in the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum, based in Tuscany, Italy.
Explore the asylum as it stands to this day and uncovers the good and bad in human nature.
• Experience the world through the eyes of Renée, a 16-year-old girl suffering from mental illness as she tries to reconstruct her past
• Explore the ruins of the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum and travel back to experience the lives of patients as inspired by historical records
• Forge Renée’s path, steer her emotions and rationalize the truth to reveal a unique non-linear storyline
• New enhanced version of The Town of Light including new music, story elements, user interface and more
• Uncover the pages of Renée’s Diary within the game world as you piece together her story
• Original soundtrack
• The Town of Light is based on the horrors of the real world and the difficulties of mental illness.
• Rich and immersive 3D world