Set off on an amazing journey through Unknown Fate, a strongly story-driven first-person adventure with many puzzles to solve and enemies to beat. Become Richard, who suddenly passes seamlessly from the real world into a surreal universe. You’ll encounter strange characters, unfamiliar artifacts, and scenes resembling Richard’s former life, of which he has lost all memory. Yet, he knows that this is not where he is supposed to be. The world he has come to inhabit is strange and distant. He feels the urge to find out more about this surreal universe and the creatures inhabiting it, in order to find a way out – out and back to his real self, his real-life that he knows he has yet to fully recall.
Engulfed in mystery, you take cautious steps deep into the unknown, only to have your mind swept away by yet more questions, nibbling at your grasp of what you think is real and true – your certainties will start to crumble.
With no way back and a strong urge for answers beating in your temples, you push on, striving to get a grip on the odd difficulties surrounding you, eagerly awaiting the moment your mind will become untangled when the thread of your journey finally unravels all the way. But there is some way yet to go…
“Soon you will have all the answers to your questions. But you still have so much to see…”
- Story-Driven Adventure: Explore a strange and surreal world as Richard seeks to find his way back to reality
- Mind-Twisting Puzzles: Manipulate objects to uncover clues and find a way through
- Designed for VR and PC Alike: Experience reality and unreality in a truly immersive fashion
- Immersive Eye Tracking: Chart a trail to the answers you seek via object highlighting and environmental event triggers in non-VR mode at launch, with Tobii support also coming for VR
- Full Controller Support: Tracked controllers, gamepad, and keyboard/mouse are all supported