Released for the 5th anniversary of Dying Light, this bundle offers gear worthy of a Harran Veteran.
Along with an outfit, you’ll receive a new buggy paint job (Veteran’s Ride) and blueprints for three new weapons. Whatever horrors Harran throws at you, you’ll be ready with your trusty Hellbeast. This fully homemade (no firearm needed to craft it!) double-barreled shotgun packs a hellish punch and its extreme fire rate makes it an ideal crowd control tool. Your First is a return to the roots, but unlike the random gas pipe you clenched at the beginning, this one grants you a damage boost after three consecutive hits. And if you need to hit even harder, you can’t go wrong with a sledgehammer (Feather).
Please note, buggy paint job requires Dying Light: The Following expansion pack.
NOTICE: This content requires the base game Dying Light on Steam in order to play.
For å aktivere dette spillet trenger du en 'Steam' tredjepartskonto. For mer informasjon om aktivering, gå til denne linken: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
To activate the Steam key you've received, follow the instructions below;
- First up, open the Steam client. (If you don't have it, simply click the "Install Steam" button here => https://store.steampowered.com/about/ )
- Sign in to your Steam account. (If you don't have one, click here to create a new one => https://store.steampowered.com/join/)
- Click on the "ADD A GAME" button in the bottom corner of the client.
- Then, select "Activate a product on Steam..."
- Write down or copy-paste the activation key that you've received from Voidu in the window.
- Your game is now visible in your library! Click on your "Library".
- And finally, click on the game and select "Install" to start your download.