This pack combines the contents of the Industrial Revolution Pack and the Upgrade Pack, originally part of the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions of BioShock Infinite. Start your game with 500 Silver Eagles (in-game currency), 5 Lock Picks to help you navigate through Columbia, and six unique Gear items. The Gear items in this pack, Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, Fleet Feet, Bull Rush, Extra! Extra!, and Betrayer provide damage bonuses, movement speed bonuses or loot bonuses. In addition, this download grants access to two weapon upgrades: Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun and Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle.
Please note: Add-on Content, BioShock Infinite® required to play. This content is NOT part of the BioShock Infinite Season Pass
©2002 – 2013 Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Irrational Games. BioShock, BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, Irrational Games, 2K Games and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Damit Sie das Spiel aktivieren können benötigen Sie einen 'Steam-Account'. Weitere Informationen zur Aktivierung finden Sie unter diesem Link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
To activate the Steam key you've received, follow the instructions below;
- First up, open the Steam client. (If you don't have it, simply click the "Install Steam" button here => https://store.steampowered.com/about/ )
- Sign in to your Steam account. (If you don't have one, click here to create a new one => https://store.steampowered.com/join/)
- Click on the "ADD A GAME" button in the bottom corner of the client.
- Then, select "Activate a product on Steam..."
- Write down or copy-paste the activation key that you've received from Voidu in the window.
- Your game is now visible in your library! Click on your "Library".
- And finally, click on the game and select "Install" to start your download.