The Horror of Flat Holm, penned by the multi-talented Mike Collins (who drew The Dalek Invasion of Time), is drawn by Patrick Goddard and coloured by John-Paul Bove.
Dieses Spiel kann in Germany aktiviert werden.
This content requires the base game Doctor Who Infinity on Steam in order to play.
The Horror of Flat Holm, penned by the multi-talented Mike Collins (who drew The Dalek Invasion of Time), is drawn by Patrick Goddard and colored by John-Paul Bove. It is an epic U.N.I.T. story told in several time periods with the Fourth Doctor joined by Captain Mike Yates (voiced of course by Richard Franklin) and with modern day Osgood (voiced by Ingrid Oliver who is also in The Dalek Invasion of Time) and Kate Stewart. Nick Briggs rounds out the audio cast in an unsurprising role as a new Cyberman character.
The peculiar nature of the sinking of the Glyndwr had the Brigadier request the assistance of a troop led by Sergeant Benton along with Captain Mike Yates and zoologist Charlie Guarneri. As luck would have it, the Fourth Doctor was available to join them in their investigation.
Years later, U.N.I.T.'s base on Flat Holm has mysteriously ceased communication and a new U.N.I.T. mission led by Kate Stewart, accompanied by Petronella Osgood, is called to investigate. As it happens, Charlie Guarneri was a family friend -- Uncle Charlie, who she remembered as a young girl -- but she never found out what happened to him.
The decisions of the past will have repercussions in the present for Kate and Osgood, as the investigate the strange goings on at the military base on the island.
Doctor Who logo and insignia © 2018 and TM BBC. Licensed by BBC Worldwide Limited trading as BBC Studios
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Core i3 2Ghz and above
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS250/Radeon HD5750
- Storage: 15 GB available space
To activate the Steam key you've received, follow the instructions below;
- First up, open the Steam client. (If you don't have it, simply click the "Install Steam" button here => https://store.steampowered.com/about/ )
- Sign in to your Steam account. (If you don't have one, click here to create a new one => https://store.steampowered.com/join/)
- Click on the "ADD A GAME" button in the bottom corner of the client.
- Then, select "Activate a product on Steam..."
- Write down or copy-paste the activation key that you've received from Voidu in the window.
- Your game is now visible in your library! Click on your "Library".
- And finally, click on the game and select "Install" to start your download.
Benutzer, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, haben auch gekauft
You’ve heard of the summer of love? 1967; San Francisco; turn on, tune in, drop out; kids with flowers in their hair?
The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler find themselves pulled into a thematic retelling of a legendary Welsh tale whilst visiting the Black Mountains of Wales.